Welcome to The Swedish Motor Trade Employers’ Association
A membership provides great advantages for you as an employer. In addition to expert support in, among other things, labor law, dispute negotiations and work environment issues, membership also means help with labor law processes. A membership includes:
- Free advice in labor law and collective agreement matters from our experienced labor law lawyers and negotiators.
- Cost-effective pension and insurance solutions.
- Negotiation assistance from our negotiators and labor law lawyers.
- Help with interpretation of collective agreements.
- Assistance in district court and labor court in disputes concerning the relationship between employer and employee.
- Counseling on work environment issues.
- Access to the "Employer Guide".
- A large range of courses in, for example, practical labor law, work environment, negotiation techniques and salary administration.
- Updated information about changes in labor law and work environment law via, among other things, the website, newsletters, and company visits.
Our member companies are, for example, car and construction machinery dealers, workshops, fuel companies, tire dealers and tire repair shops, car and industrial paint shops, car inspections, petrol stations, garages, and towing companies.
If your company currently has a suspension agreement, an agreement signed directly with a trade union such as for example IF Metall, your fee to MBC (Motor union College) will be halved and a reduction of the fee for Career readjustment agreement and Severance compensation FORA will take place upon membership.
As a member, you also contribute to our work in influencing the transport industry's conditions. Through the Swedish Confederation of Transport Enterprises, we act both in the public debate and as a referral body for investigations. And as a member of the Confederation of Swedish Enterprise we influence issues related to business climate, trade with the rest of the world and better conditions for enterprises across Sweden.